The Islands - Croatia
Information for your Holiday on the Croatian islands
We have 8224 accommodations on the Croatian Islands to offer you.
- General information
- One reason, in our opinion, that the Croatian coastline is so beautiful is that it contains more than one thousand dazzling islands. If you were to look out to sea from anywhere along the Croatian coastline, it would be unusual for you not to sea a green speck in the distance! Most of the islands, however, are small and uninhabited and there are therefore only 20 or so larger islands which are popular with tourists. We will therefore provide a description of some of these, starting from just off the Istrian coast and going all the way down to the islands near Dubrovnik.
- Sights to see
- historical old town, historical buildings, churches, museum, park, seafront
- Sport activities
- climbing, cycling, swimming, sailing, diving, tennis, watersports
- Food and entertainment
- Cash, Cafe, disco, pizzeria, Restaurant
- bakery, clothing shops, Boutique, small shop, market, butchers, greengrocers, post office, jewellery shop, souvenir shop, supermarket
Holiday on the Croatian Islands with Adrialin
You can find cheap accommodation for your next holiday here:
If you are looking for a holiday flat, holiday home, country house, guest house or a mobile home for your holiday on the Croatian Islands or if you just want to gather information about the Croatian Islands, you have come to the right place.
You can find holiday accommodation here, including holiday apartments, holiday homes, cottages, hotels, holiday resorts, B&Bs, guest rooms, mobile homes, cruises, yacht charters and excursions. Adrialin has an ever increasing range of offers for your holiday in Croatia, Italy or Austria.
- Our range: